Let Me Shine shares God's love with His children and provides a welcoming Christian environment where a child can grow spiritually, socially and intellectually.
Children are gifts from God. They are born with an innate desire to learn and they learn best by doing. With this in mind, our program is designed to nurture a child's natural curiosity about the world they live in by giving them a rich variety of learning opportunities. We offer a program that addresses the whole child - academically, emotionally, socially, physically, musically and spiritually.
To fulfill this mission Let Me Shine Christian Preschool strives to:
- Teach by word and example the love of God shown through Jesus Christ so each child realizes their uniqueness and value to God.
- Provide children with a safe, nurturing environment in which they may mature and progress socially, academically, emotionally, physically, cognitively, physically, and spiritually.
- Prepare children for future success in school by building a base of knowledge, instilling a love for learning, and encouraging their natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Help children see they are part of a community and as such, learn respect for both persons and property of others.
- Challenge students to excel in their own areas of interest as well as expose them to new areas of learning.
- Help children explore God's world.
- Teach children social skills necessary to interact appropriately with their peers and adults.
- Facilitate each child's ability for verbal expression.
- Give children creative outlets and opportunities to use their imaginations.
- Show children there is an accepting, comfortable place in addition to the home.